profile tags— i ♥ archive main page? misc. . .
{the center of my world}
(500) Days of Summer


Dedicated to Summer, you bitch.

This is a story of boy meets girl
But you should know up front
This is not a love story.



I'm in love with Summer.
I love her smile.
I love her hair. I love her knees.
I love this heart-shaped birthmark she has on her neck.
I love the way she sometimes licks her lips before she talks.
I love the sound of her laugh.
I love the way she looks when she's sleeping.
I love the way she makes me feel. Like... life is worth it.



- I just think you're interesting and I'd like for us to be friends.



- I'm not going anywhere till you tell me what's going on.
- Nothing's going on. We're just…
- What? We're just what?
- We're just friends.
- No! Don't ever put that with me! This is not how you treat your friend. Kissing in the copy room? Holding hands in IKEA? Shower sex? You're not the only one that gets a say in this. I do too. And I say we're a couple, damn it! 



- We don't need to put labels on it.



- Tom, don't go. You're still my best friend.



- Relationships are messy, and people's feelings get hurt. Who need it?
- What happens if you fall in love?
- Well, you don't believe that, do you?
- It's love. It's not Santa Claus.
- There's no such thing as love. It's a fantasy.
- Well, I think you're wrong.
- Okie well. What is it that I'm missing then?
- I think you know it when you feel it.



The wall of distance, of space, of casual, that wall was slowly coming down. For here was Tom, in her room, a place few had been invited to see with their own eyes.
He wondered if anyone else had made it this far, which is why the next six words changed everything.
- I've never told anybody that before.



Most days of the year are unremarkable.
They begin, and they end with no lasting memories made in between.




You wake up in the morning, and feel differently.
Coincidence.







Sunday, May 13, 2012 3:08 AM written by Koten [top?] 0 comments
« Next
Previous »


Layout coded by Nicole. Icons from thefadingnight. Colors from ColorLovers
.